Western Civilization Blog Post #20

February 27th, 2020

Greece Test

Today in class we took a test on Greece. The test had many more questions than we have had in the past. I feel as if I did okay on the test, but I know I got a few answers wrong. The test asked about Greece's geography, the different types of governments, and tyrants. I felt ill-prepared for the test because I was not in class for most of the unit. Although I did read over Mr. Schick's slideshow and take notes, I still feel as if I was not as prepared as I could have been. I chose not to use Quizlet just in case Mr. Schick let us use our blogs. It was very time consuming to write notes on the slideshow and then put them on my blog. We will continue to learn about Greece in our next class. I like learning about Greece in this unit. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civilization Blog Post #32

Wester Civilization Blog Post #33

Blog Post #12 - Mapping Europe