Western Civilization Blog Post #31

March 20th, 2020

Online School

Week One Recap

During this week, the John Carroll School was closed due to the recent coronavirus outbreak. One thing I like about online schooling is that I have a large amount of time to complete my work. I am able to take breaks in between working on my classes, which I am not always able to do during real school days. The hard part about learning online is you don't have a face to face learning experience. At school, you are able to ask questions directly in class and learn the materials more easily. Another con about online learning is that a lot of my teachers are giving me a large amount of work compared to what I usually get on a normal school day. My work has taken me up to 13 hours to do for one day. Although this new learning experience has some issues, I feel as if it is a good way to learn during this crisis.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civilization Blog Post #32

Wester Civilization Blog Post #33

Blog Post #12 - Mapping Europe