Western Civilization blog Post #36

March 31st, 2020

Personal Essay

Since beginning online learning, many things have changed for both students and teachers. I agree with many of the points made on Mr. Schick's blog post. Online learning is a big challenge to the school community for both public and private schools. I find it hard to teach myself the materials I would learn from a teacher on a normal school day. Sometimes I have trouble understanding my teacher's instructions for work because they aren't detailed enough. I must email my teachers when I have questions about work, which is a problem because many of my teachers do not answer right away as I need. All of these things cause problems for my future tests and quizzes in my subjects. To add, my teachers give me more work than I usually get on a typical class day. My amount of work is more than I would get on a regular school day, including my homework. 

Comments

  1. Well, you're not alone, Riley! Other students are making the same observations. You just have to keep trying to reach out when you need to, and keep plugging away the best you can.

    This break came just in the nick of time, didn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Western Civilization Blog Post #32

Wester Civilization Blog Post #33

Blog Post #12 - Mapping Europe